- Yogurt popsicles:
- Frozen fruit:
- Ginger Ale:
- Spring rolls/summer rolls:
- This water looks really good and refreshing:
i don’t know the name of this but it tastes really good as a side (even though i eat it on its own)
Here are some recipes:
This looks amazing!
My mother recently found a dressing recipe that she wanted me to try. i wasn’t sure if id like it since i’m not a fan of most salads but it ended up being one of the best salads I’ve ever had. Not all people will feel that way but it was a hit with me. I don’t know the exact recipe but the ingredients are: lemons, garlic, sea salt, black pepper, and olive oil. When i made it i put it in a Hubert’s Lemonade bottle. About 1/3 to 1/2 of the bottle is filled with olive oil while the rest is filled with the lemon juice, 3-4 garlic cloves, lemon zest, pepper, and sea salt. The way i did it was pour the olive oil in after i poured in the lemon mixture. Also instead of lemon zest i just chopped up half a lemon and put it in. For the garlic i put them in the blender with some water. After that i left it in the refrigerator for a few hours and that’s it! If you’re still unsure there are plenty of lemon garlic dressing recipes you can find. This one is a good one: http://thekitchenchopper.com/indexBlog.php/?p=3767
Review for the best and worst coconut waters!
Best: The trader joes coconut water is the best I’ve tried in terms of sweetness and flavor and it doesn’t contain added sugars!
Good: This one from sprout’s is also really good but the Trader Joe’s one still has a more enhanced flavor
Okay: The Zico one is alright but there are definitely better
Ehhh….: Really not a good one but tolerable
NOO: Worst i’ve ever tried it tastes like a really watered down coconut water, even when chilled it doesn’t taste any better
Over the weekend i went to Kippy’s. I’d passed by it once on the way to Venice beach and forgot about it until Phoebe Tonkin posted a picture of herself on instagram eating it. The place is pretty small but it’s actually really nice inside. The ice cream actually looks really elaborate and some of the toppings are pretty strange, for example you can get bee pollen on your icecream!
The flavors i tried out were double chocolate, chocolate chip, strawberry, and honey coconut. The honey coconut was pretty mild. It was snowcone-y, as in it wasnt creamy and it tasted of raw honey and slight coconut water taste. It wasn’t nasty or anything but it was so mild i just couldn’t bring myself to enjoy it. The strawberry flavor was one i liked although it wasn’t that good by the end of my scoop. It tasted of real strawberries and raw honey. The double chocolate was actually slightly bitter and i didnt really like it. The chocolate chip was surprisingly really good and ended up being my favorite. It reminded me of chocolate chip cookies.
This is the icecream phoebe was eating but it was in the vanilla cappuccino flavor. I’ve actually been desperately trying to find it since they only sell it at whole foods. When i went they only had coconut, strawberry, and strawberry lime which dont sound very appealing to me since i want more of an icecream flavor while those taste like snowcones.
i’ve been obsessed with chocolate milkshakes, i dont know why. But i dont have all the ingredients so ive just been mixing chocolate milk, vanilla icecream, and cocoa powder. i was looking for recipes when i found this: http://www.colourfulpalate.com/2011/04/22/star-recipe-chocolate-cake-batter-milkshake/ which led me to a website called: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/ and the recipes look really good
This is going to be part 1 which consists of my bad reviews
1. Pizza Show: I’ve always disliked the food from here. I’ve eaten the pizza three times and each time i just really cant get myself to enjoy it. It’s some of the least enjoyable pizza I’ve ever eaten. But for some reason, i’m the only one who seems to think that. Because my mother and siblings all like it. I really can’t explain it, but i feel like the pepperoni and such isn’t cooked enough. And the toppings seem to have just been plopped on top at the last minute.
2. Little Caesar’s pizza: This pizza i can actually sort-of a little enjoy it. It’s not as bad as pizza show but it isn’t very good. The pizza always tastes far from fresh and as if they just reheated it from having sat there for a couple of days. Every time i eat it i regret it because it’s never even satisfying and just makes me feel gross after.
3. The Good Pizza: My mother brought me here because she really likes their pizza. I came and got the pepperoni pizza and i might of got a bad one because it was terrible. BUT the reason it was terrible was because i couldn’t stand the cheese! It tasted like that smelly cheese and i just couldn’t finish it.
4. Costco pizza: This pizza is actually a so-so. It’s not terrible but i would still willingly eat it and semi enjoy it. A lot of people actually love the pizza but I’ve never been a big fan. There always way too much cheese and it’s such a whatever tasting pizza.
Becker’s is actually one of my favorite bakeries. The cupcakes, cookies, and cake I’ve tried from them have all been sooo good. Whenever i come here i usually get the carrot cupcake (pictured above, hint hint its got a mini carrot on it). Or i get the vanilla cupcake. I’m not sure specifically which cupcake though because i think they make several variations. All i know is that its got vanilla frosting and a tiny white flower in the center. Anyway, the display is always really festive and i pretty much just love that place.
i came here over the weekend expecting to be wowed because a friend had claimed that they were better then Becker’s. The ones i tried was the peanut butter cupcake, the strawberry, and chocolate cupcake. Although they have good reviews and all, the cupcakes really didn’t appeal to me. The problem with them was that the actual cupcake was just a plain whatever-ish tasting vanilla and chocolate. And the flavor was in the frosting. The flavors were a bit too true to their flavors, which sounds like a good thing but it ended up tasting wierd and kinda gross. Plus the cupcakes were refrigerated and there was far too much frosting.